[This position is only available for inhabitants of The Netherlands]
Jexia is a platform for developers, by developers: a better way to build software.
The Jexia platform provides integrated services that enable developers to build serverless applications in any language they prefer. With a team of over 30 bright minds, we are on a mission to make technology simple and accessible to empower people and communities worldwide. To achieve this, we are now looking for a Technical Product Owner. And this is where you come in...
About the position
As Technical Product Owner, you will develop a vision for the products that you and a dedicated team will deliver, based on the overall concept of the platform. Together with the team you determine what new features and improvements should be developed, and then translate this into requirements and stories. You convert the (technical) product roadmap into a manageable product backlog for further enhancements to the platform.
In cooperation with the team, you will then go through the entire software development process, from idea to market. Throughout the process, you continuously interact with internal and external stakeholders to keep them aligned and updated during all stages of development. You will also offer guidance and advice to the team to find and implement a fitting development process, that motivates the development team to deliver new features on time.
You understand the process of developing software from idea to market, and are motivated to move your career further in the direction of product ownership. Experience as a product owner is desired, but not a hard requirement. Because of the technical nature of our platform, a technical background and development experience are more important to be successful in this position. Besides this, you:
- Have project management skills and experience;
- Can take ownership of product development from idea to market;
- Are fluent in the English language and have strong communication skills.
What you will get
At Jexia, our values are to create together, keep things simple and choose fun. Here, you will work in a fast-growing scale-up environment with an inspiring team of likeminded people. Together, you will share knowledge and expand your skillset, to come up with innovative ideas and solutions.
Besides this, you will get:
- A salary corresponding to your experience (plus a 30% tax incentive if eligible);
- Visa sponsorship and relocation support to the Netherlands;
- Remote work opportunities in case relocation is not an option;
- 25 paid holidays and holiday allowance;
- Daily fresh lunch, fruits and drinks;
- Inspiring colleagues from a variety of nationalities;
- Weekly pizza Fridays and afternoon beers
- Access to a fitness plan to keep you fit
- Lounge area with bean bags, Xbox, ping pong and Foosball.
Let’s talk! Get in touch with us to learn more about this opportunity and get answers to all your questions. You can reach us using the contact information below.