Jexia is a platform for developers, by developers: a better way to build software.
The Jexia platform provides integrated services that enable developers to build serverless applications in any language they prefer. With a team of over 30 bright minds, we are on a mission to make technology simple and accessible to empower people and communities worldwide. To achieve this, we are now looking for an experienced Front-End Engineer which is where you come in…
As part of the front-end team, you will manage and continuously improve the front-end of Jexia's development platform, as well as the design and architecture of the Admin Panel. The team also specifies, designs, and builds SDKs and libraries for end-users of the Jexia development platform.
Various areas of the front-end will be assigned to you, and you will have responsibility for its maintenance and further development. You will get the opportunity to work on those areas that expand your knowledge, interests and skillset. You will also work together with product owners, architects and the Jexia Community to define product feature requirements, prototype and implement these.
Who we look for
What you will get
At Jexia, our values are to create together, keep things simple and choose fun. Here, you will work in a fast-growing scale-up environment with an inspiring team of likeminded people. Together, you will share knowledge and expand your skillset, to come up with innovative ideas and solutions.
Besides this, you will get:
- A salary corresponding to your experience (plus a 30% tax incentive if eligible);
- Visa sponsorship and relocation support to the Netherlands;
- Remote work opportunities in case relocation is not an option;
- 25 paid holidays and holiday allowance;
- Daily fresh lunch, fruits and drinks;
- Inspiring colleagues from a variety of nationalities;
- Weekly pizza Fridays and afternoon beers
- Access to a fitness plan to keep you fit
- Lounge area with bean bags, Xbox, ping pong and Foosball.
Join our team! Apply for this job or contact Roland on email@example.com to learn more about this opportunity and to get all your questions answered.